The OLC locale features an amazing range of restaurants and entertainment options. Rosemont offers something for everybody, whether interested in grabbing a tasty bite with colleagues after a training session or just enjoying an evening of fun. Best of all, you do not need to venture far.
There are some excellent options on the same block of the OLC. These include:
- Gene & Georgetti's: a famed Chicago steakhouse is just across the street.
- Giordano's Pizza: a more casual option with Chicago-style deep dish and stuffed pizza pies.
- The Ram Restaurant & Brewhouse: for lunch or dinner American cuisine with a brew pub feel.
- Many national favorites, including Starbucks and TGI Friday's, are nearby.
A short cab-ride away, there are numerous fine-dining restaurant franchises and ethnic options.
- Carlucci: A tradition in Rosemont for over 24 years, this award-winning restaurant offers an indulgent menu of masterful main courses celebrating flavors that embody the Italian tradition.
- The Capital Grille: acclaimed for its dry-aged steaks, which are hand-carved and grilled to perfection, and the great variety of fresh seafood it flows in daily.
- Gibson's Bar & Steakhouse: serves up big flavor steaks and chops, fresh fish and lobster and embodies the big-city experience.
- Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse: which has walls adorned with memorabilia of the legendary Chicago Cubs' announcer and the team.
- McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant: features the freshest seafood and more than 30 varieties of fresh fish.
- Morton's The Steakhouse: Recognized as one of the nation's finest award-winning dining establishments for over three decades, Morton's has set the standard for fine steakhouse dining.
- Nick's Fishmarket: A culinary landmark in the Chicago area, Nick's is renowned for serving the freshest seafood; top-quality, dry-aged steaks; and award-winning wines for over 30 years.
Want a fun night out? Rosemont's entertainment district, chocked full of restaurants and taverns in the MB Financial Park, a 200,000 square-foot entertainment and dining mecca, is less than two miles away. Here are just some of the dining and drinking options there:
- Joe's Live: A large music venue and barbecue restaurant all in one place!
- Adobe Gilas - a Mexican restaurant with a bar offering more than 75 tequilas, 30 draft beers, their popular "fishbowl" drink as well as its 64 oz. Mug O Rita.
- Five Roses - an Irish pub offering traditional fare and an extensive beer list.
- Fogo de Chao - a Brazilian all-you-can-eat steakhouse.
- Hofbrauhaus Chicago - one of six German restaurants and beer halls in the U.S. modeled after the 400-year-old Hofbrauhaus in Munich and offering liters of fun and food.
- Sugar Factory - an ice cream and candy shop that also serves traditional American food.
- These are just some of the nearby establishments. You can view a comprehensive list here.
Entertainment in MB Financial Park is diverse, with something for every interest. These include:
- Big Ten Experience - an interactive museum promoting the accomplishments of the Big 10 Conference colleges, from the football field and basketball courts to their research successes.
- iFly - an indoor-skydiving facility featuring a three-story-high wind tunnel.
- Kings Bowling - which features 20 bowling lanes and billiards.
- Zanies - a comedy club that features national-touring acts.
- Muvico Theatres - a movie complex with 18 screens.
- Seasonal numbers, like Rockin' in the Park summer concerts and ice skating and tubing in the winter.
- Special events, like their classic car show.
- You can learn about more local attractions and sports here.
Want to go shopping instead? There is a 130-shop Fashion Outlets of Chicago mall nearby, which features high-end stores, like Bloomingdale's, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, J.Crew, and countless other designer brand outlets.