Welcome to the NEW
OLC! As a leading center of laboratory-based learning the OLC has welcomed physicians, surgeons and medical professionals since 1994. Now, our versatile facility offers meeting and educational planners a greater option to satisfy client and guest needs. Whether for medical training or as an offsite for any industry, the OLC is the perfect location for airport-convenient meetings and more! Our cutting-edge AV technology and flexible facility can accommodate a vast array of group sizes and configurations. The new OLC now features 6,000 square feet of divisible state-of-the-art laboratory space for bio-skills training, research development, new surgical product and technique presentations, and other special events. In addition, the OLC has 5,300 square feet of meeting room space that can be configured to provide high-technology classroom settings for seminars, live-stream training broadcasts, developmental conferences and countless other business needs.
The OLC's Learning Space Can Suit Any Meeting or Special Request
- The multipurpose, cutting-edge meeting room space can be configured to provide classroom, conference and banquet setups for groups of up to 180 people.
- Two state-of-the-art conference rooms are available for smaller events.
- The skills laboratory space offers 24 workstations that can easily be divided into two separate laboratories with 12 workstations each.
- For medical groups, the OLC offers a large variety of surgical instrumentation as well as compressed air, water, suction and arthroscopy capabilities.
- A "demo" station adjacent to the laboratory space offers the same surgical instrumentation and equipment as well as state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment. This station can be used to transmit a closer, more detailed view of a presentation to anywhere in the OLC or remotely, or as a stand-alone "studio" for production projects.
Advanced Technology Enhances the Quality and Value of Every Meeting
- The OLC's meeting rooms and laboratory space are equipped with the latest high-definition audiovisual equipment and up-to-date HD production technology.
- 3D projection is available for special needs.
- Presentations from the "demo" station can be broadcast throughout the OLC and remotely to reach groups outside the OLC.
- Onsite recording and editing capabilities can provide high-quality videos for the event planner upon request.
The OLC Offers Prime Midwest Location
- A mere five-minute ride from O'Hare International Airport, the OLC provides quick and easy access for out-of-town groups.
- Coming in the Fall of 2015, a Hampton Inn & Suites will be adjacent to the OLC.
- Rosemont offers a variety of dining options within walking distance or a short cab ride.
- Entertainment and sports venues are just minutes away.
- Chicago's numerous attractions and cultural landmarks are easily accessible via mass transit or cab.